Try this simple and quick way of cooking pancit with less ingredients, but you can add carrots and bell pepper to this recipe, it's just happen that when I am cooking this only these things are available. Try this
1/2 kilo Pancit ( egg noodles)
1/4 kilo shrimps ( cleaned and shells removed)
3 cloves garlic
1/2 cup oyster sauce
1/4 kilo cabbage
1 cup water
salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil the pancit until cooked then drain and set aside.
2. Saute the garlic and onion, add the shrimps and simmer for a minute.
3. Add water and bring to a boil, once boiling increase the heat then add the cabbage, stir very well until soften.
4. Add the oyster sauce, simmer and stir then add the pre-cooked pancit, mix evenly.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste then serve hot.
While you are boiling the pancit (egg noodle), you can start sauteing the ingredients, to make the cooking process quicker.