Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sauteed Bamboo Shoots (Ginisang Labong)

Rich in fiber and very easy to cook, I have chosen this for my menu last Sunday ( June 16,2013) I'm happy that the person that I prepared this dish liked it.

Ingredients:
1/2 kilo bamboo shoots
1/4 kilo shrimps ( cleaned and deshelled)
3 cloves garlic
1 onion
Spring onion

Procedure:
1.Slice the bamboo shoots into strips. Boil until half cooked then drain and set aside.
2. Saute the garlic and onion then add the shrimps and simmer for a minute.
3. Then add the bamboo shoots, salt and pepper then stir and simmer until cooked.
4. Serve hot.



4 comments:

  1. Simple but yummy :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. bamboo biryani

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. bamboo biryani

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. helena microgreen

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog