Ingredients for 10- 12 servings:
1 kilo spaghetti ( cooked according to its packaging procedure)
1/2 kilo ground beef
4 packs tomato sauce ( 250g)
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1/2 cup white sugar
grated cheese for toppings
1/4 cup soy sauce
5 cloves garlic
1 small size onion
1/4 kilo hotdog
1. Saute garlic, then the onion and add the meat then simmer until the pinkish color is gone.
2. Add the soy sauce and tomato sauce, let it simmer for few minutes.
3. Add the sugar and hotdog, mix it well and simmer again for another few minutes.
4. Lastly add the milk and let it boil for few seconds and it's done.
5. You can mix the pasta and the sauce together or just top the sauce on the pasta and sprinkle it with cheese.