Friday, June 28, 2013

Spaghetti Filipino Style



A birthday party in the family is not complete without spaghetti, because the kids will look for it, they loved this version with a little sweet taste and I am an expert at this. So here is my recipe, try it.

Ingredients for 10- 12 servings:
1 kilo spaghetti ( cooked according to its packaging procedure)
1/2 kilo ground beef
4 packs tomato sauce ( 250g)
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1/2 cup white sugar
grated cheese for toppings
1/4 cup soy sauce
5 cloves garlic
1 small size onion
1/4 kilo hotdog




Procedure:
1. Saute garlic, then the onion and add the meat then simmer until the pinkish color is gone.

2. Add the soy sauce and tomato sauce, let it simmer for few minutes.
3. Add the sugar and hotdog, mix it well and simmer again for another few minutes.
4.  Lastly add the milk and let it boil for few seconds and it's done.
5. You can mix the pasta and the sauce together or just top the sauce on the pasta and sprinkle it with cheese.



30 comments:

  1. COMMENT x 1 billion billion and billion!!!
    My favorite dish ever and ever and ever!
    OH WOWWWWWWWWW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds like you dont like spaghetti lol

      Delete
  2. LOL! I do not like it...I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT A LOT!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also believe that good spaghetti comes from a good sauce brand. Would u mind if I ask what brand do u recommend? My daughter craves for the "Filipino" spaghetti which means using actual Filipino sauce like Del Monte or UFC and I do not cook with these; just using local or western brands. Tks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are not in the Philippines, Heinz is a good brand.

      Delete
  4. yes i use heinz here in usa love the taste..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Likey,korean food, baka meron din po kayo..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ms. Mely, un pong tomato sauce, is it 250gms per pack po? 250gms x 4? Tnx po.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is there a Heinz tomato sauce. Can I use hunts. What type of grated cheese? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you can use Hunts, cheddar cheese or any cheese that you like.

      Delete
  9. Ask ko lang poh ms mely kng pwide ba sausage ilagay instead of hotdog?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always been wanting to cook pinoy style spaghetti coz I love how it taste. May I ask sa sauce po, is it purely tomato sauce ang gagamitin and not spaghetti sauce? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nasa nagluluto na yon kung gusto nyang lagyan ng spaghetti sauce or kung gusto nyang gumawa ng sarili nyang lasa with just tomato sauce and other ingredients.

      Delete
  12. makatuon gyud ko aning mga lutoa bahh..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kung sa Filipino style lang din ng spaghetti, meron naman ung Del Monte kaso mejo mahirap hanapin sa local market. Sa goods.ph (https://www.goods.ph/del-monte-spaghetti-sauce-filipino-style-1k-6902.html), ako nakabili ng del monte na Filipino style, inorder ko sya para sa 7th birthday ng anak ko si kyle.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love spaghetti but its always discouraging when ako mismo d ko makain luto ko. This recipe Looks easy and simple. Gusto ko I try. Goodluck to me.Thanks so much to this page!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pwede rin po ba haluan ng filipino ketchup, dahil yun nakikita ko sa iba at nilalagyan pa ng tubig


    ReplyDelete
  16. Pwede rin po ba haluan ng filipino ketchup, dahil yun nakikita ko sa iba at nilalagyan pa ng tubig


    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Ms Mely...tomato sauce would be 1000 grams? i'm confused sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello po, pwede po bang malaman kung ano pong brand yung hotdog?

    ReplyDelete
  19. magkano po lahat ang nagastos nyo?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog