728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Wednesday, July 3, 2013

    Apple and Gelatine Salad


    I love doing desserts lately, specially with gelatine, because it is very easy to prepare. It's unexpected that two of my friends will visit me, after knowing it. I promptly decided to make this salad because it's all I have and I do not have time to go to the supermarket. After our dinner, they told me that they loved all the food specially this salad :-).

    Ingredients for 4-5 servings:
    2 sachets different colors unflavored gelatine ( 10 grams each)
    2 big apples
    2 cups nestle cream or light cream
    1 cup condensed milk
    apple

    Procedure:
    1. Cooked the gelatine according to its packaging procedure. Refrigerate then slice into dice.
    2. Peel the apple and slice to your desired size.
    3. Mix all the ingredients then combine well and refrigerate before serving.



    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Apple and Gelatine Salad Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Mely
    Scroll to Top