Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Carrot Maja


A delicious and nutritious maja that you will surely love. I came up with this idea when I was at the kitchen and I saw cornstarch and carrots, my mind sparked with this recipe. Try it and let me know. I am still waiting for my camera, sorry if my pictures are not that good, its only taken from my cellphone :(.

Ingredients for 6 Servings
2 carrots
1/2 cup Nestle Cream
1 cup fresh or evaporated milk
1 cup coconut milk
1 cup corn starch
1/2 cup sugar

Procedure
1. If you have a juicer extract the juice and use the carrot juice and the residue( sapal) together. If Juicer is not available you can shred the carrots finely.
2. Combine all the ingredients and mix very well. Cook over medium heat.
3. Stirring until cooked.
4. Pour in a tray and refrigerate, then remove and slice into serving pieces.
You can sprinkle it with dessicated coconut.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog