1/2 kilo pork
2 potatoes (cubed)
1 carrot ( cubed)
1 cup Pineapple chunks
3 cloves garlic
1 cup tomato sauce
1/2 cup Nestle cream
2 tablespoon soy sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
peppercorn (pamintang buo) optional
1. Saute the garlic and onion then add the pork, allow to simmer until the pinkish color of meat is gone.
2. Add the soy sauce and tomato sauce then allow to simmer for few minutes until the meat will soak the flavor from spices and sauces.
3. Add the carrots and potatoes then stir and simmer until half cooked.
4. Add the pineapple and simmer for few minutes to enhance the flavor.
5. Add the bell pepper, peppercorn and Nestle cream then simmer until done, add salt and pepper to taste then serve.
|I cooked this on Oct 28, 2013|
You can add green peas for this recipe, and if you have enough time it is yummier if you can fried the potaoes and carrot.