Ingredients for 2 servings:
4 lasagna Pasta ( cooked according to packaging procedure)
100 grams ground beef
1 tablespoon nestle cream
2 cloves garlic
6 tablespoons tomato sauce
100 grams muzarella cheese ( grated)
salt and pepper to taste
1. For the filling saute the garlic then put the ground beef , saute until pinkish color is gone then simmer for few minutes.
2. Add the tomato sauce then simmer, add salt and pepper to taste, continue simmering for 2 minutes.
3. Add the Nestle Cream and simmer for a minute then turn off the heat.
4. Line the the pre-cooked lasagna noodles and put the filling then roll it, do the same for the rest of the noodles, when the process is finish put some sauce and grated cheese on top.
5. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees celcius, baked the lasgna in a greased pan for 15 minutes.