Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Shrimp with Garlic and Tomato


It is one special occasion when I cooked this ( July 20, 2013). My friends said it is very yummy and asked me how did I cooked it, and they were surprised when I told them, they don't believe it's that easy and quick. Wanna try this? Here is the recipe..

Ingredients:
1/2 kilo shrimps (cleaned)
2 tomatoes ( diced)
4 cloves garlic ( chopped)
1/4 cup water
spring onion
salt and pepper to taste

Procedure:
1. Saute the garlic until brownish then add the tomatoes and saute, when the tomatoes are soft squeeze  or press it with a ladle to make it like a paste then add the water and simmer.
2. Add the shrimps then simmer, put salt and pepper to taste, increase the heat to high then stir until done.
3. Put the spring onion then serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog