Ingredients for 3-4 servings:
2 salmon heads ( cut into halves and well cleaned)
2 tomatoes (diced)
1 onion (diced)
1 bunch of spinach or kangkong
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons sinigang mix
4 cups water
3 cayenne pepper or siling haba
2 tablespoons lemon or calamansi juice
3 tablespoons fish sauce -patis ( optional)
1. In a pot put the tomatoes, onion, cayenne pepper, calamansi or lemon juice, patis , then the fish, cover and cook over medium heat, allow to simmer until the juice of the fish comes out and allow the fish to simmer with its own juice until almost cook.
2. Once the fish is almost cook, add the water and bring to a boil, let boil for 5 minutes.
3. Add the spinach or kangkong then simmer until cooked.
4. Add the Sinigang mix then simmer for a minute, add salt and pepper if necessary then turn of the heat.
5. Serve hot with a smile :-).