Friday, July 12, 2013

Stir Fried Ground Beef


The fastest way of cooking your ground beef is stir fry it. Simple and easy to prepare and the real taste of the beef will be retained because we will not add a lot of condiments and spices, just simple. Here is how to cook it.

Ingredients for 6 servings:
1/2 kilo ground beef
2 carrots ( small diced)
5 cloves garlic
spring onion
salt and pepper to taste

Procedure:
1. Saute the garlic  then add the ground beef and increase the heat for stir frying. Stir fry until cooked.
2. Add the carrots then continue stir frying until done, add salt and pepper then stir and turn off the heat.
3. Sprinkle with spring onion then serve :-).


2 comments:

  1. I love all your recipes and I tried to make some of them already and my family think that I'm a good cook lol and I didn't tell them where I got the recipe.
    Thank you for sharing it to us here on fb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, congratulations! I am happy for you. :-)

      Delete

Search This Blog