Thursday, August 15, 2013

How To Make Ham and Cheese Bread Rolls





Ten years ago, I often cooked this to earn money because I want to buy something and my allowance every week is not enough, so I decided to sell this so that I can buy a new cellphone model as soon as possible . Every weekend I have lots of orders from friends and they loved it so much, they said, it is very yummy and they liked it  a lot. When I saw the leftover bread today I decided to make some for my blog. Simple and easy to prepare, I hope that you will like this recipe.

Ingredients:
12 slices of bread ( loaf bread)
12 slices of sweet ham
12 slices of cheese ( we can use cheddar cheese, quickmelt cheese or mozarella)
2 beaten eggs
1 cup bread crumbs ( Panko is the best)
oil for frying

Procedure:
1. Flatten the bread with a rolling pin or if rolling pin is not available just use anything  like cylindrical bottle but be careful.



2. When the bread has been flatten put the ham and cheese.




3. Roll and seal it by rubbing the tip of the bread with the beaten egg to sealed it tightly, then dip in the beaten eggs and roll over the bread crumbs.





4. Deep fry until golden brown then slice and serve.









27 comments:

  1. i made this tonight for dinner... my daughter and hubby loved them. they couldn´t get enough of them! Thank you for sharing your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mely i made lots of your recipes specially the orange chicken my family and friends love it sooo much thank you for sharing and posting all your recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome and thanks for your feedback

      Delete
  3. as i've seen your recipes i got interested to do some and i wil tell my children took up HRM to the same as yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please try some and let me know , thanks a lot for dropping by.

      Delete
  4. looks so yummy. i might try this soon. thanks ate mely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please try and let me know about the result

      Delete
  5. I have done this before. I will try it once more. yohoo!! thanks for this blog :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ..I'm a beginner in cooking and your recipes helps a lot.. easy, budget saving and yummy!!!..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, and for your comment. God bless

      Delete
  7. hi mely! can i bake this ham & bread roll instead of frying?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Mely, my kids told me why ngayon lang daw ako gumawa ng ganito. Napagalitan pa tuloy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehehe nakakatuwa naman po.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you mely's for this recipe. magkano kaya ang serving nito kung ibenta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. depende sa gastos mo. Sa friend ko nagbebenta sya ng 8 pesos ang piraso

      Delete
    2. thank you so much

      Delete
    3. Ate Mely ano po ba ang best sauce para sa recipe na Ito(ham and cheese roll)??

      At paano po gawin ang sauce??

      Delete
    4. Ate Mely ano po ba ang best sauce para sa recipe na Ito(ham and cheese roll)??

      At paano po gawin ang sauce??

      Delete
  11. Most of your recipes are simple, easy and yummy. If I bake this recipe, what is the temperature setting and for how many minutes? And oh, should the pan be greased? I am excited already. Salamat!��

    ReplyDelete
  12. No reply yet? Sayang, idol pa naman kita when it comes to easy and yummy recipes.������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe she have not tried baking it? Why don't you try it and update your comment. You'll help other readers too.

      Delete
  13. I made a perfect hotdog last night simply because I followed your recipe. Thanks to your blog am learning to cook somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I made a perfect hotdog last night simply because I followed your recipe. Thanks to your blog am learning to cook somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Magkano po yung benta niyo per 1 piece?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog