Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Green Beans with Sausage


I have a leftover sausage from yesterdays breakfast, that's why I cooked this so that I can used my leftover sausage before it will be rancid. Since the green beans are on sale at the supermarket nearby, I decided to used it. Here is the simple recipe that I cooked today.

Ingredients:
1/2 kilo green beans/Baguio beans ( cleaned and cut)
2 leftover sausage -longganisa-( sliced)
4 cloves garlic
2 tablespoons olive oil or any cooking oil

Procedure:
1. Saute the garlic then add the sausage.
2. Increase the heat then add the green beans, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste then  stir fry until done.
3.  Serve it hot.

 Don't waste food!! It's part of God's blessings. Learn to recycle the leftover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog