Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pork Chop with Orange softdrink

If you love something sweet for your viand, you might like this recipe. Try this.

Ingredients for 2 servings:
2 pork chops
2 cups orange softdrinks ( Royal, fanta, sunkist, etc)
1 small onion
3 cloves garlic
4 shiitaki mushrooms ( optional)
chili flakes ( optional)
salt and pepper to taste

Procedure:
1. Saute the garlic and onion then add the pork chops then simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Add the softdrink and the mushrooms then simmer until the meat is tender and the softdrink is like a thicken sauce, add salt and pepper to taste and simmer for a minute then turn off the heat.
3. Sprinkle with chili flakes and serve with rice.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome combination I didn’t know that Royal can be an ingredient for an amazing dish... I looks delicious I think I can serve this to my family this coming weekend that I order the ingredients in https://www.goods.ph/ thank you for your ingredients and tutorials to make one of your dish.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog