728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Wednesday, October 9, 2013

    Baked Pinatisang Manok


    Fish sauce (patis) is a common condiment in the National Capital region of the Philippines. At first I do not like fish sauce because of its strong smell, but when I tasted it, I loved it. I love to use it in my cooking because it adds flavor to my food. Yummy!

    Ingredients:
    1/2 kilo chicken thigh ( cut into serving pieces)
    1/4 cup fish sauce ( patis)
    3 tablespoons lemon or calamansi juice
    1/4 teaspoon ground pepper

    Procedure:
    1. In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients and mix well, marinate for 2 hours.
    2. Preheat the oven at 150 degrees celsius then bake the chicken for 45-60 minutes.
    3. Remove from the oven then serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    1 comments:

    1. I LOVe Patis, but wow! Sodium loaded.....(:......

      ReplyDelete

    Item Reviewed: Baked Pinatisang Manok Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Mely
    Scroll to Top