A perfect flavor combination, sweet and sour is always a tempting dish for me. I cooked this for my American friends ( Mary and Danilo), they both loved it:-).
1 kilo any fish that you like ( I used salmon for this recipe) Fried
1 cup pineapple chunks
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1 small size bell pepper
1 small size carrots
1/2 cup vinegar
2 tablespoons sugar or according to your taste
2 tablespoons ginger ( strips)
3 cloves garlic
1 small size onion
3/4 cup water
1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 cup water
1. Saute ginger and garlic then add the onion and tomatoes continue sauteing until tender..
2. Put vinegar, pineapple juice and sugar, mix thoroughly, then add the water and let it boil.
3. Put the carrots, tomato chunks and bell pepper then simmer for a minute then add the fish and simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Increase the heat then add the cornstarch mixture and simmer for a minute then turn off the heat.
5. Serve it hot with rice :)