728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Tuesday, November 5, 2013

    Sarciadong ulo ng Isda ( leftover)

    Today I recycled the leftover from the refrigerator, fried scrambled egg from yesterday's breakfast and fried fish head from last night's dinner. Since the fish head is big enough for 3 persons I decided to make sarciado so that we can have sauce for our rice and not too dry to eat.
    I sauted the garlic and onion then add some tomatoes and 2 cups of water then I put the fish and simmer until it is tender and absorbed the spices, then I added salt and pepper to taste, then chop some spring onion and put it together with the egg, I simmered it for a minute then its done!
    Ready to be served!

    Don't waste food!! It's part of God's blessings. Learn to recycle the leftover.


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    1 comments:

    1. Great healthy & delicious food recipes!:)

      ReplyDelete

    Item Reviewed: Sarciadong ulo ng Isda ( leftover) Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Melys Kitchen
    Scroll to Top