728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Thursday, December 5, 2013

    Fried Chicken Butt

    Have you tried this before? I know for some people this is exotic, for me this is a special treat once in a while. This is a collection from the whole chicken that my friends were chopping today for a big event, I told them to keep the butts and I will prepare it for them to taste, at first they hesitated, but I insisted, so they agreed to keep it for me. Then I cooked it and here is how.

    Ingredients:
    1/2 kilo chicken butt ( cleaned very well)
    2 tablespoon lemon or calamansi juice
    1/2 cup flour
    salt and pepper to taste
    oil for frying

    Procedure:
    1. Marinate the chicken butt with lemon juice, salt and pepper for an hour.

    2. Roll over the flour then deep fry until golden brown.

    3. Serve hot and enjoy :-).


    My friends liked it and asked for more :D
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    4 comments:

    1. That's my most favorite part of the chicken! Wow!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. yeess! chicken butt ftw! i thought id never find a recipe like this
      :p

      ReplyDelete
    3. yeess! chicken butt ftw! i thought id never find a recipe like this
      :p

      ReplyDelete
    4. Dat Ass. It Looks good.. Gonna try making it for dinner.

      ReplyDelete

    Item Reviewed: Fried Chicken Butt Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Melys Kitchen
    Scroll to Top