Wednesday, January 29, 2014

How to Cook Sunny Side up Egg

I needed to cook 30 pieces of sunny side up eggs for breakfast, hmmmmm  I hope I will cook it right, after cooking I've said to myself " this i not perfect" but then I said to myself again " It's okay, sometimes the sun is not always bright, it's covered with clouds" then I smiled and confident, I needed that smile to face my guests who will be arriving by a bus very soon.

To cook the egg, it is better to use a non-stick frying pan, if it's not available then ordinary frying pan is just fine.
Make sure that the oil or butter is hot before putting the egg.
Once the oil is hot sprinkle some salt in the oil ( just enough to give flavor to the egg) crack the egg into the pan.
Cook the egg over low heat, then remove the egg when it is already cooked the way you like it.




Serve it with a sunny smile :)







7 comments:

  1. Ang hirap naman po ng recipe nyo na ito :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he he like ur comment made my day 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. for me its the Filipino Style of Sunny Side up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. para po mganda pagka2luto ng egg...(sunny side up)konti lng po un oil pag nlgay n un egg lgyan nyo 1spoon of water tas takpan nyo un frypan.mga 10 secs.less or more ok na xa.hindi pa oily...suggest lng po.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog