Monday, January 20, 2014

Shrimp Spaghetti

I considered this a healthier option, shrimps instead of ground beef or pork, I thought the taste will not be palatable, but I was wrong, that's my assumption because I have not tried this before, now I knew that it's delicious and lighter in my tummy. :-)

Ingredients for 6 servings:
1/2 kilo spaghetti ( cooked according to its packaging procedure)
1/2 kilo shrimps ( cleaned)
4 cloves garlic
1 onion
2 1/2 cups tomato sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup Nestle Cream
1/2 cup grated cheese
salt and pepper to taste



Procedure:
1. Saute the garlic and onion then add the shrimps and stir until pinkish, then add the tomato sauce and simmer for 2 minutes.

2. Add the sugar, salt and pepper the simmer for few minutes, then add the Nestle cream and simmer for a minute then turn off the heat.
4. To serve you can mix together the sauce and the pasta or you can put the pasta in a serving plate and top it with sauce and grated cheese. Serve with a smile. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog