728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Monday, January 20, 2014

    Shrimp Spaghetti

    I considered this a healthier option, shrimps instead of ground beef or pork, I thought the taste will not be palatable, but I was wrong, that's my assumption because I have not tried this before, now I knew that it's delicious and lighter in my tummy. :-)

    Ingredients for 6 servings:
    1/2 kilo spaghetti ( cooked according to its packaging procedure)
    1/2 kilo shrimps ( cleaned)
    4 cloves garlic
    1 onion
    2 1/2 cups tomato sauce
    1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
    1/2 cup Nestle Cream
    1/2 cup grated cheese
    salt and pepper to taste



    Procedure:
    1. Saute the garlic and onion then add the shrimps and stir until pinkish, then add the tomato sauce and simmer for 2 minutes.

    2. Add the sugar, salt and pepper the simmer for few minutes, then add the Nestle cream and simmer for a minute then turn off the heat.
    4. To serve you can mix together the sauce and the pasta or you can put the pasta in a serving plate and top it with sauce and grated cheese. Serve with a smile. :-)



    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Shrimp Spaghetti Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Melys Kitchen
    Scroll to Top