Friday, February 21, 2014

Mely's Kitchen Pork and Chicken Adobo

I need to feed 20 persons that's why I put an egg as an extender to my pork and chicken adobo since I do not have carrots and potatoes. Nothing's left after the dinner and my friend's were satisfied. :-).

Ingredients:
1 kilo chicken
1 kilo pork
2 dozens cooked quail's egg
1 cup soy sauce
1 cup vinegar
4 cloves garlic
1 small onion
1 small bell pepper

Procedure:
1. Saute the garlic and onion then add the chicken, pork, ground pepper, vinegar and soy sauce, . Cover and let simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat. After 5 minutes, stir and mix well, continue to simmer until the meat is tender.


3. Continue to simmer until fully cooked, then increase the heat to make the sauce thicker then turn off the heat, put the eggs and serve.


1 comment:

Search This Blog