Monday, February 17, 2014

Mely's Kitchen Roasted Pork

I bought pork for adobo that I'm going to cook for my friends who will visit me, but while I was cooking other dishes the gas tank was emptied so I decided to roast it and here is how I did it.

Ingredients:
2 kilos pork shoulder
1/2 cup calamansi or lemon juice
1/2 cup soy sauce
salt and pepper to taste

Procedure:
1. Combine all the ingredients then marinate for at least 2 hours.
2. Preheat the oven at 180C then put the pork and roast for 60 minutes each side.
3. Turn off the heat and let rest for 30 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven  then serve with your favorite dipping sauce :-)


3 comments:

  1. Hello po thanks for this recipe..this is really a must try..is it ok to use pork belly?? Thanks and more power..God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is ok to use pork belly. God bless you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just want to ask if i have roasting rack do i have to cook it side by side?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog