Saturday, February 1, 2014

Pork and Chicken Adobo


I always love this adobo combo specially when my older brother was the one who cooked it, but now, the more I love my version :D :D. The chicken meat is tenderer than pork, therefore it is important to choose a tender pork so that it  will be cook evenly with the chicken, here is my simple way of cooking this.

Ingredients for 5 servings:
1/4 kilo chicken
1/4 kilo pork
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
3 cloves garlic

Procedure:
1. Marinate the pork and chicken with the soy sauce, salt and pepper.

2. Saute the garlic then add the marinated chicken and pork together with the marinade and simmer or 2 minutes.

3. Add the vinegar then cover, just allow to simmer over low heat to incorporate the flavor.
4. Stir constantly until fully cooked then serve it hot with rice and enjoy.



16 comments:

  1. Look yummy i will try this version see what my hubby comment as he like adobo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make this only I add onion and bay leaf. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried your version but i add bay leaves and onion.... taste great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello po sis mely...which pork part is tender? would it be liempo or kasim po?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank for the yummy recipe sis,nagustuhan po ng family ko :-)

    ReplyDelete

  6. I have got here many useful thinks for reading, Its more impressive and useful things here.
    Click Here : 2006 Cat 140H (616) w/10365 Hrs For Sale at $98k

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog