728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Monday, February 24, 2014

    Stir Fried Shrimps and Mushrooms

    Shrimps can be cooked quickly that's why when my 2 friends arrived yesterday, just in time for my dinner, I cooked this and invited them to join me. We had a good dinner with this dish together with egg omelette and rice :-).

    Ingredients for 3 servings:
    1/4 kilo shrimps
    4 pieces fresh button mushroom ( sliced)
    3 cloves garlic
    1/4 piece bell pepper
    salt and pepper to taste

    Procedure:
    1. Saute the garlic then increase the heat to high and add the mushrooms and stir fry for a minute.
    2. Add the bell pepper,shrimp, salt and pepper then continue to stir fry for 3 minutes or until done then turn off the heat.
    3. Sprinkle with spring onion then serve with a smile :-) .
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    2 comments:

    1. I love cooking as well or should I say I also cook with love.This kind of blog really inspire people,esp. those who are into cooking!:)
      I'll share some of my own recipe as well. Soon!<3

      ReplyDelete
    2. Welcome to my kitchen Joie, thanks for your comment, I will wait for your recipe so that we can share it to everyone. God bless.

      ReplyDelete

    Item Reviewed: Stir Fried Shrimps and Mushrooms Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Melys Kitchen
    Scroll to Top