728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Monday, February 3, 2014

    Sunday Dinner February 2, 2014

    Today is a very challenging cooking experience because at the middle of my cooking activity the gas tank was emptied, oh no!!!!! There is no LPG shop that is open during Sundays in my place, so it means we can not purchase a tank of gas, and there is no electric stove, so I used the oven and rice cooker to finish my cooking. So instead of pork adobo, it became a lechon, then I cooked the beef stew  in the rice cooker, I'm still thankful to God, I have finished my cooking on time.

    The starter: 




    The main course:

    Rice


    Lechon

    Beef stew

    Baked Lasagna



    The Dessert:
    Tapioca dessert

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Sunday Dinner February 2, 2014 Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Melys Kitchen
    Scroll to Top