Friday, March 7, 2014

Pancit Canton with Ground Beef


My all time favorite dish, I can cook it with anything, and I can eat it anytime, that's how I love pancit specially pancit canton. I love all  kinds of pancit but the texture of pancit canton is what I liked the most.

Ingredients:
2 packs instant pancit canton ( cooked and drained) do not include the flavoring.
100 grams ground beef
1 carrot
1 onion
2 tablespoons soy sauce
3 cloves garlic
1 cup sliced cabbage
1/2 cup sliced green beans
1/2 piece red bell pepper
1/2 cup water ( add if needed)
salt and pepper to taste

Procedure:
1. Saute the garlic and onion then add the ground beef and simmer for a minute.
2. Add water, soy sauce, salt and pepper then bring to a boil when boiling increase the heat.
3 Add the carrot, green beans, bell pepper and cabbage and give a good stir, simmer until tender, then add the pre-cooked pancit and mix thoroughly and turn off the heat.
4.. Serve it hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog