Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Sinabawang Ulo ng Tuna


I was tempted to cook this because while I am at the market this morning, the vendor of this is a very good one and was able to convinced me to buy this. I'm glad that I bought it, the soup is yummy, I am the one who ate the eye, that's extra yummy for me. Have you eaten tuna's eye before?

Ingredients:
1 kilo sliced Tuna head
3 cups water ( add if needed)
2 tablespoons fish sauce (optional)
1 onion
1 teaspoon ginger strips
1/4 kilo Chinese cabbage or any green leafy vegetables for soup
some chili fingers
salt to taste



Sliced Tuna Head

Procedure:
1. Saute the ginger and onion then put the tuna head and fish sauce then simmer for 2 minutes then add the water and bring to a boil, when boiling reduce the heat and simmer until the fish is fully cooked.
2. Increase the heat to high then add the Chinese cabbage, chili and salt to taste then simmer for a minute, turn off the heat.
3. Serve it hot and enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog