Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Chicken Aloha


Will you try this recipe? It is very easy to cook but really yummy. 

Ingredients for 6 servings:
 Chicken ( I used 3 drumsticks  and 3 thighs)
1/2 cup soy sauce
6 cloves garlic ( minced)
1 1/2 cup pineapple juice from Pineapple slices can
1 can Pineapple slices
salt and pepper to taste


Procedure:
1. Saute the garlic then add the chicken simmer  until chicken is light toasted, then add the soy sauce and cover over low heat allowing the meat to absorb the soy sauce then add the pineapple juice
  then bring to a boil, when boiling decrease the heat to low then continue to simmer for 5 minutes. 
2. Add the pineapple slice, salt and pepper  then continue to simmer until done
3. Serve it hot.


6 comments:

  1. mmmz..yummy... it look very tasty . i will try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will try and let me know. thanks.

      Delete
  2. I am a follower of your blog and I really don't know how to cook. It is easy to follow and the ingredients are not "alien" to me. More recipes to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very helpful. Thank you for sharing Miss Mely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very simple recipe,easy to cook, time saving. I like chicken & pineapple. I will try this today!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made this several times now and it's our new favourite..

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog