Monday, December 1, 2014

Mixed Fruit Smoothie


I made some fruit salad today but there were some leftover fruits nad I've decided to make it into smoothie, mmmmmmmmm so yummy.

Ingredients for 15 servings:
1 Banana
1/2 piece avocado
4 pieces strawberry
5 pieces grapes
3/4 cup condensed milk
ice


Procedure:
1. Slice the fruits into small pieces then put in the blender together with the milk, put ice up to 3/4 full of the blender then on it, continue blending until the ice is so smooth.
2. Serve immediately or you can top it with whipped cream.

3 comments:

  1. hi! I like your website. Its simple and easy to understand specially for a beginner cook like me. I like your web's new look, looks better than the last time I saw it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks birre americane online

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog