Thursday, December 18, 2014

White Salad


I made this out of curiosity, my sisters said that it's yummy but it's better if it is colorful :D :D :D I said it's the taste that's matter and how I will call it white salad if it is colorful? They laughed :-). 

Ingredients:
1/2 kilo white small sago ( cook the sago then drain)
1 kilo white nata de coco (drained)
10 pieces young coconut ( buko) strips
1 big can condensed milk or according to your taste
2 big cans  Nestle cream (600 grams)
1 big can evaporated milk (add if needed)


Procedure:
1. Combine all the ingredients then mix well.



2. Refrigerate for few hours before serving.


Topped with chocolate Ice cream 

7 comments:


  1. I simply want to mention I’m newbie to blogging and certainly savored your web page. Almost certainly I’m want to bookmark your website . You really have amazing articles and reviews. Thanks for sharing your web page.

    Jorcel
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one and yummy recipe I must try this....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see more salad posts like this one as well.
    airport parking Stansted

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ezybook offers a fantastic solution for budget-conscious travelers heading to Gatwick Airport. Their Gatwick Airport Cheap Parking options make it easy to save money without sacrificing convenience. Mely's kitchen readers, if you're planning a trip, definitely check out Ezybook for hassle-free parking!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog