Saturday, June 27, 2015

Pork Chop A La Kilawin



I made this from my leftover fried pork chop yesterday, it was so good. The method in preparing this is the same with the kilawin that I knew. Mmmmmmm all my friends enjoyed it with hot rice but I chose to eat it with my bahaw ( leftover rice). 

Ingredients:
3 fried pork chop
2 tomatoes ( sliced to your desired size)
1 purple onion or you can use white onion (sliced to your desired size)
2 tablespoons calamansi or lemon juice
1 tablespoon soy sauce or according to your taste
2 tablespoons sliced spring onion
salt and pepper to taste

Procedure:
1. Slice the pork chop to your desired size then combine with all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Put in a serving dish with chopped chili pepper then serve with rice and enjoy.


3 comments:

  1. Love it....so yummy! Rice pa more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog