728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Tuesday, October 18, 2016

    Mixed Mushrooms with Oyster Sauce

    I love mushrooms so much, yes, SO MUCH :-). I could eat it everyday.  I cooked this for our dinner and my husband liked it. Mushrooms has a natural taste that's why I only used oyster sauce to enhance the flavor.

    Ingredients for 2 servings:
    250 grams mixed mushrooms
    1 tablespoon oyster sauce
    1/2 cup sliced spring onion
    2 cloves garlic (minced)






    Procedure:
    1. Saute the garlic then add the mushrooms and oyster sauce then stir and continue sauteeing until done.
    2. Add spring onion and turn off the heat.
    3. Serve and enjoy.



    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Mixed Mushrooms with Oyster Sauce Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Melys Kitchen
    Scroll to Top